Please join us for an evening to illuminate the darkness of violence, addiction, and suicide. We are losing generation to hopelessness and despair.
- Friday, May 18, 2018 7:00 pm- 8:00 pm
- Uniontown Area High School
- Auditorium 146 Fayette Street Uniontown, PA 15401
All are welcome:
Youth, Parents, Recovery Services, EMS, Law Enforcement
Join us for an inspiring evening. Listen to stories of overcoming hate, addiction, and pain through forgiveness and learn what others have done to make a difference.
- Charles Willams -He grew up hating his alcoholic mother yet found peace through forgiveness.
- Mike O’Shea- He was a troubled young man who dulled his pain with alcohol and heroin. He has been clean for over 30 years.
- Ann Marie D’Aliso- Her son committed suicide. Now she is actively advocating forgiveness and saving lives.
- Randi Kelder- Her brother died of a heroin overdose. Now her family is working to make a difference.
- Hashim Garrett- As a teen his gun gave him power. Getting shot paralyzed put him on a path to forgiveness.
- Fayette County Drug and Alcohol commission, Inc.
- Fayette County Community Action Agency, Inc.
- Fayette county Sheriff’s Office
- Fayette County Juvenile Probation
- Fayette County EMS
- Laurel Business Institute
- Patrick M. D’Aliso Foundation
- Genesis house Ministry, Inc.
- Community Hope Ministries
- R.Y.A.N Raising Your Awareness about Narcotics
- AFSP American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
Event Calendar & Values Ad