It’s senior year and personally all I can think about is college, college and even more college. The expenses, the moving away from home and leaving all your close friends behind. Stressful, I know. But just think of it like this, new place, fresh start and still keeping in touch with your close friends. New and exciting experiences don’t sound half bad to me.
Here are some vey beneficial tips on how to survive college:
- Avoid procrastinating. Getting behind is one of the worst things you can do. Make sure you stay on top of your game at all times.
- Make sure whatever it is that you may be going for, that you’re passionate about it. Choose something you love to do and you will never work a day in your life.
- Set goals for yourself and don’t stop until you reach them.
- Establish as many friendships as possible, you’re going to need a support group.
- Eat healthy, exercise and try to get enough rest.
I hope those tips help. Best wishes!