Name: Emilee Harvilla
- What was the title of your senior project? Community Service
- Please explain what you did for your project? I created many projects from collecting and donating prom dresses, hoodies, board games, and toys to volunteering for fire departments and fundraisers.
- What did you learn from this experience? It is immensely important to give back to your community and to help others who are not as fortunate as you. Giving back to others gives you a sense of pride.
- What is your advice to underclassmen regarding their project? Start your project early, pick something where you will benefit in your adult lives, or that will benefit others.
- What are your plans after graduation? I will be attending Waynesburg University with a major in history and a minor in political science. I will continue my work with community service throughout college as well.
Quote of the Week