Every senior has to do a senior project in order to graduate. Senior projects should be taken very seriously by students, as it is the twelve grade English final. Tomahawk Talk has recently sat down with Randa Hall to speak with her about her senior project.
- What was the title of your senior project? “Connecting to Nature.”
- Please explain what you did for your project. “I job shadowed Officer Bonin and made bird houses with the boy and girl scouts.”
- What did you learn from this experience? “I learned time management and responsibility. I had to make sure that I had everything prepared when the children were making and painting their bird houses.”
- What is your advice to underclassmen regarding their project? “Don’t wait until the last minute and choose to do something that you are interested in. The times goes by much faster when you like what you are doing and you are well prepared.”
- What are your plans after graduation? “I am attending Colorado Mesa University for environmental science and technology.”
Social Media Manager