Attention all seniors! If you are looking for information on the prom, you have come to the right place.
As you may already know, prom will be held at the Hyundai Club at Heinz Field on Saturday, May 12th. Tickets will be on sale for $80.00 per person, unless you have fund raised enough to cover some (or all) of the ticket cost already. Tickets will be sold April 3rd- 6th during homeroom in room 309. Once your ticket is purchased, you may choose your table assignment. You may only choose a seat for yourself and your date – no signing up your friends so make sure you have you table planned beforehand and no changing any other student’s seat!
However, if you didn’t get around to fund raising, don’t worry because Mrs. Smith and Mrs .Caruso have decided to offer an “Early Bird Special” on March 29th during homeroom ONLY. This offer gives you a discounted rate of $75 per person as long as you have completed permission forms and all of your money on hand. A table will be set up in the cafeteria if you would like to take part in this generous offer.
Want professional pictures taken? A photographer will be available at the High School for formal pictures prior to Grand March. You must have an envelope and payment with you. Pictures will be delivered to the school at a later date. A photographer will also be at Heinz Field, taking pictures to be used as favors.
As far as the day of prom, here is the TENTATIVE schedule for the day.
- 3:30pm – Students arrive for Grand March through the basement of the high school. Students will take formal photos (optional), and then line up for Grand March. Tickets to the Grand March are $5 per person. Children 5 and under will be admitted for free. Tickets will not be sold prior and the auditorium doors will not open before 3:30
- 4:00pm – The Grand March begins. Students board buses, immediately afterwards. The senior class would like to ask parents not to leave until after Grand March is over to be fair to all students involved.
- 4:45pm – Buses depart for Pittsburgh
- 6:15-6:30pm – Group pictures at Heinz Field (weather pending), followed by security check
- 6:30-7:30pm – Vote for Prom King and Queen; Appetizers will be served
- 7:30pm – Dinner will be served. Dancing immediately following.
- 11:30pm – Buses depart from Pittsburgh and return to Uniontown High School (approx. arrival at 1:00am)
The theme name of Grand March will be announced soon. All Uniontown Area High School rules must be followed.
Photo Gallery Editor