This article is going to be focusing around talented students. A lot of people who have talent could pursue their dreams and do what they’re good at if they had a start. A lot of people have “hidden” talents and their art is unknown.
Today, September 7th, 2016 I interviewed Coren Mingrino.
1. Do you have a special talent? “Yes”.
2. What is that talent? “I am really good at Drawing”.
3. Would you like a way to showcase your talent? “Sure, it would be cool for people to realize the talent I have. There’s more to me than what people see.”
4. Do you have stage fright? “Yes.”
5. Do you like your talent? “Yes, I like it a lot actually, and I believe I’m really good at it too.”
6. Is there anything else you would like to tell me about your talent? “No.”
**Personal thanks to Coren Mingrino for giving her time and sharing her talent with us.**