1) What do you teach and how long have you been at UHS?
” Academic English and six years ”
2) Do you enjoy teaching at UHS?
” the students wanting to learn and do their best. ”
3) What’s you favorite thing about UHS?
” the sense of community that exist among teachers and students. ”
4) What influenced you to become a teacher?
” Wanting to pass on a love for English to my students. ”
5) What is your favorite quote?
” The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy -Martin Luther King
6) Do you have any advice for students at UHS?
” enjoy your high school year. they go fast. ”
7) Do you like working at UHS?
” Yes I do. ”
Uniontown High School online school newspaper Tomahawk Talk