Time management is a big deal for high school and life in general. We know that a lot of people have problems with time management. This it why we decided to write some tips to help you with time management.
- The first important tip is to do your most important task first. You have to make sure you do the things that are most essential.
- The second is to get an early start on your task. The sooner you start your task the sooner you’ll finish and can do you next task.
- Make time limits (deadlines). A dead line to finish something really helps you manage your time because it gives you as much time as you have to spare on a certain task.
- Learn how to say no to people. You have to learn how to say no to people, especially if they want you to do something or go somewhere but you have things to do you have to tell them no so you can finish important things first.
- Getting enough sleep is very important. If you don’t get enough sleep then when your trying to do work you will be tired and it will slow you down.
- Don’t use social media while working. Social media is very distracting and will make you waste 50% of your time.
- Keep distracting people away from you. People who distract you when you are trying to work don’t need to be around you at those times.
Hopefully these few tips can help you everyday manage your time.