With keystones coming up everyone is trying to figure out the best way to study. Here are some tips on how to study and prepare.
- Arrive early for the test – get there early and make sure you have everything you need
- Stay relaxed – keeping calm during a test is important
- Don’t second guess – try not to second guess yourself your gut is usually right
- Read the questions thoroughly – make sure you read all the questions all the way through
- Make a plan – make a study plan a week before this will help a lot
- Multiple choice question – use elimination to help with the questions
- Write neat – if your writing is sloppy then you could loose points because the people grading them might not be able to read it
- Harder questions – if your having trouble on any questions skip them and go back to them later
Hopefully these tips will help you pass your test. Good luck.