Now that the school year is coming to an end it is important to stay organized for the final month of school. Especially since state testing and finals are right around the corner!
- Always be prepared for class with pencils, pens, folders, notebooks, binders, highlighters, spare lead if you use a mechanical pencil, etc.
- Make sure that you have pockets or sections in a binder for everything you have. If your teacher wants you to have a section for each part of class, make sure that you have the space for the separate things. To keep things in order and to make it easier to study.
- Clean out your folders. Look for things that are old and you wont need to study for. This will create less of a mess in your book bag and will also help you to look at the most important things.
- Keep a daily planner. This will help you to stay focused and to make sure you attend all important after school events and manage to do homework.
- Taking notes is a very important part of school. These tips and tricks you can use to keep your notes organized…#1: Use the outer margin of your page to put key words and terms from the lesson.
#2: Title each section of notes and put a date next to it.
#3: Buy 1 notebook for each subject that has the same color as each of your binders.