Attention Uniontown Area School District
The 2022 Homecoming Dance will be held at the Uniontown Fireman’s Social Hall
Saturday, September 24th,2022
6:30 – 10PM
Tickets will only be sold until Friday September 16th
In Mrs. Lowden’s room (514) Before & During Homeroom Period
The Uniontown Area High School Dance Rules and permission forms are attached. All attendees of the dance must read and sign that they will comply with these rules. You may not purchase tickets without the appropriate forms and signatures.
Uniontown Area High School Dance Rules
- Students must report to the Uniontown Fireman’s Social Hall and must remain until 10:00 PM; no one is permitted to leave the dance early.
- Eligible students of Uniontown Area High School may attend. Guests must be 9th grade or higher
- Any non-UHS attendee must fill out the guests request form for review and approval.
- Tickets for the dance are $30 per person. You must have your competed permission and/or guest forms in order to purchase tickets. Cash or checks are acceptable. Checks should be made out to Uniontown Area Highschool.
- No back packs or tote bags will be allowed to be brought into the dance. Purses will be searched prior to entry. students will be required to empty their pockets prior to entry. Students are not permitted to bring food, drink, other liquids, and /or prescription/ non-prescription medicines. (Students requiring medicine of any kind must make arrangements with the administer)
- Drugs, alcohol, weapons, tobacco and any other illegal and/or dangerous contraband are not permitted Security/ school police will scan students upon entry, using metal detecting wands. Portable breathalyzers will be on site and may be used. Students suspected of being. under the influence of drugs or alcohol or in possession of a weapon will be. subject to applicable policies and procedures of the school district and police of jurisdiction By signing the permission form you give consent for a breathalyzer to be given with reasonable suspicion.
- As stated in the student handbook: “Students are to follow all school rules while attending school sponsored activity/event will not be permitted to attend additional school sponsored activities, on or off campus, for the remainder of the semester/ season and will be subject to discipline.”
- Proper attire: Attire must be appropriate for a school function. Shirts are to remain buttoned and for reasons of safety shoes may not be removed. This is a formal event.
Note: No refunds will be given if a student violates this agreement and its rules.