Its that time of year! Christmas break is almost here. But before you go full Christmas brain, we have a fun activity for you to participate in as we countdown the school days ’til the holidays. Christmas Spirit Week! Due to us only being here 2 1/2 days the week of break, we are going to begin this festive fun starting on Monday the 13th. So without further ado, here are the themes for each day.
- To start the week off right, Monday, wear your holly jolly Christmas hats! This can be anything from Santa hats to Christmas tree hats, to reindeer antlers.
- Tuesday, dress like a beautiful Christmas tree. Maybe throw some tinsel in your hair, or hang little ornaments on your shirt.
- Wednesday, dress your best for Christmas dinner. Fancy it up with a nice cardigan or a bowtie.
- Thursday, the color wars are on! Freshman and Sophomores wear green and Juniors and Seniors wear red.
- To close out the first week, on Friday, show off your ugliest of sweaters.
- The next Monday, December 20th, The Blizzard is upon us! White out your wardrobe for winter.
- Tuesday, get nice and cozy in your flannels and Christmas socks!
- And finally, Wednesday is of course Pajama Day, because what says last day of school before Christmas break rather than your PJs.
We will be taking pictures throughout the weeks. We hope you all participate and have fun celebrating the holidays with us!