There are a lot of choices to make once you get out high school. One of the biggest ones is where to go to college! So many choices to pick from; locally western Pennsylvania has a pretty good variety of different collages. California University, Laurel Business Institute, and the University of Pittsburgh are all good choices of where to start to further your education.
The home of the Vulcans, located at 250 University Ave, California, Pennsylvania 15419 . The tuition cost is $9,014, cost of attendance is $23,160, room and board is $10,070, and book fees are $1,000.Academics, sports, and also school spirit are all very important.
Located on 11 Penn Street Uniontown P.A. and you can get a hold of them by calling (724) 439-4900.unlike some other schools LBI has some certain requirements need to start attending its school.
1. Admission Interview
2. Application for Admission
3. Wonderlic SLE Examination (See Additional Requirements below.)
4. Enrollment Agreement (Application must be 18 years of age to sign or document must be cosigned by a parent or guardian)
5. Statement of Understanding specific to program of enrollment
6. Student Disclosure Form
7. High School diploma, certificate or other certified document as official proof of graduation from an institute providing secondary education, General Education Diploma (GED, or the equivalent of such graduation as recognized by the United States and Pennsylvania Departments of Education
8. Interview with Financial Aid and completion of FAFSA Federal Student Aid Application
9. Payment of $50.00 application fee*
10. Some LBI programs have additional admission requirements
Right in the center of our great Pittsburgh located on 4200 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15260, you can get in touch with them by calling (412)-624-4141. Tuition can be wear quite a large hole in your wallets ranging from about $25,000 to $30,000 depending on different circumstances. Room charges can also be pretty expensive starting at about from $2,050 to $3,150 per term. Additional expenses for books, supplies, and transportation can be anywhere around $600-$1000 per year adding to the expense even more, but for your education and creating a better life for you and your family, it can prove to be one of the greatest investments of your life.
Everybody is unique and not one person with take the same path so choose wisely with the different schools, majors, and jobs; and just pick what is right for you.