Badminton champions: Congratulations to the badminton champions in physical education:
- Period 1 Hunter Phelan & McKenzie Lewis
- Period 2 Ian Gall and Michael Lilley
- Period 3 Felicia Rankin, Aaron Fazenbaker, & Cody Karpiak
- Period 4 Christian Kezmarsky and Tyler Conaway
BOYS BASKETBALL: Tickets for the boys’ basketball game against Belle Vernon on Tuesday will be on sale in the main office starting Monday. Student tickets bought in the office are $1.00. General adult admission tickets are $4.00. All tickets at the door will be $4.00.
MAKE UP PICTURES: The students who had make-up pictures taken are to have them turned back into the office by Dec. 11th.
SADD & FUTURE TEACHERS: There will be a meeting for all SADD Club members and the Future Teachers of America during extended homeroom on Thursday, Dec. 13th in the cafeteria.
ACADEMIC LEAGUE: There will be academic league practice during lunches on Friday, Dec. 7 and Tuesday Dec. 11th.
MATH TEAM: There will be math team practice during lunches on Monday, Dec. 10th and Friday, Dec. 14th.
INTERACT CLUB: Any Interact Club Member who is interested in ringing bells for Salvation Army on Saturday Dec. 15th can sign up with Mrs. Caromano in the guidance office.
BASKETBALL: Student basketball season passes are available in the main office. The cost is $7.00.
FOOD DRIVE: The student Council, SADD, and Interact Clubs will extend the food drive into December. We are in need of donations for the holiday season for the food bank. Please give our donations of canned goods or non-perishables to Mrs. Caromano in the Guidance office before Dec. 14th.
DRAMA CLUB: Pie order forms due Dec. 7th.
DRAMA CLUB & SOPHOMORES: Sheetz order forms Due Friday, Dec. 7th.
NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY: Meeting next Monday, Dec. 10th 7:00 p.m. also tutor for Algebra needed ASAP!
- Any student interested in auditioning for the spring musical please see Mrs. Cerullo ASAP for audition packets.
- Practices for musical auditions will be held on Tuesday, Dec. 11 & Thursday Dec. 13 from 3:00 – 5:30
- Auditions will be held on Friday Dec. 14 beginning at 3:00.
- All audition forms are due to Mrs. Cerullo no later than Thursday, Dec. 13.
YEARBOOKS 2013: Yearbooks will be on sale for pre-order until March 1.
Prices Nov. 27th – Dec. 22nd $55.00
Jan 2 – March 1 $65.00 cash/check
No price increase for 2013.
STUDENTS & STAFF: There is a toys for tots drop off box in the main office. Toys will be accepted until Dec. 13th.