By: Madalene Bendishaw
It’s getting warmer out which means summer is getting closer! It’s time to stop being a couch potato and get up, get out, and get active! We all know its hard to get out of the winter slumps, so here is some fun creative and delicious ways to get burn the winter ten!
Always hungry for a snack but you are sick of reaching for junk food? Here are some healthy snacks you can grab instead!
- Air popped popcorn – 93 Calories
- Nonfat Cottage Cheese – 80 Calories
- Hard Boiled Eggs – 78 Calories
- Hummus – 27 Calories
- Peanut Butter – 188 Calories
- Fruit Smoothies – 160 Calories
- Almonds – 163 Calories
- Sliced Apples – 80 Calories
- Frozen Grapes – 104 Calories
- Orange Slices – 150 Calories
- Broccoli Florets – 25 Calories
- Green Salad – 200 Calories
- Cherry Tomatoes – 4 Calories per Tomato
- Frozen Mangos – 90 Calories
- Sunflower Seeds – 47 Calories per Table spoon
- Soy Chips – 110 Calories
- 3 Bean Salad – 95 Calories
- Tuna – 191 Calories
- Sliced Chicken Breast – 220 Calories
- Pickles – 8 Calories per Full Pickles
- Olives – 5 Calories per Olives
- Sugar Free Jello – 10 Calories
- Nonfat Yogurt – 127 Calories in one 1.8 ounce container
- Frozen Yogurt – 110 Calories
- Protein Bars – 200 Calories
Reminder this list in based on a 2,000 Calories diet and that some of the products may be different depending on the brand or how you make it.
Don’t have time in the day to work out? Just wake up at least 20 minutes early to do this, wake up warm up exercise.
- 5 Head Circles (in each direction)
- 10 Arm Swings
- Jog in place for 1 minute and 30 secs
- 20 High Knees
- 2 Star Jumps
- 5 Side Lunges (in each direction)
- 30 Butt Kicks
- 10 Standing Calf Raises
- 1 Big Star Stretch
- 2 Minutes Standing Hamstring Stretch
- 1 Minute Calf Stretch (each leg)
- 15 sec Tricep Stretch (each arm)
- Shake it out!
You don’t have to do these exercises just in the morning but any time during the day! We hope you give these a try, comment and let us now how it works out for you!