Activities: NHS, Future Teachers of America, SADD, Interact Club, Spanish Club, Student Council, Student Forum, Marching Band, and Raider Dozen
Future Plans: I plan to attend California University of Pennsylvania for Elementary Education
Fun Fact: I have always wanted to be a teacher and I received a full ride scholarship to be one.
Favorite Quote: “If it’s free, it’s for me” -my Dad talking about T-shirts
Advice to upcoming Seniors: Enjoy it while it lasts, it goes by quicker than you think.
Thoughts on senior year ending so abruptly: It’s crazy and kinda sad, but I’m glad that this way everyone has a better chance to stay safe and healthy.
- Mom and Dad- Thank you guys for everything you have done for me, if it weren’t for the both of you, I’d be dead, lol. Seriously though, thank you so much for being the most supportive and loving parents a girl could ask for.
- Sarah- Thank you for being the best big sister, for being someone I can look up to, and for being someone I can always count on.
- UHS and BF Staff: Thank you all for educating me for the past 12 years, I hope that one day I can be as amazing and helpful as you all were to me, to the children I will teach.
- Shout out to Abby and Nolan for being two of the greatest people in my life. I am forever blessed to have you both!
- Shout out to the boys and the trumpet section for always putting up with me and being the best groups of people that I know!
- Shout out to Niani and Ashlyn for always having my back no matter where we are in our friendships!
- And finally shout out to the rest of my senior class who have grown up with me and made the past 12 years more fun!