The Edible Disaster at Brownsville High School

Four students at Brownsville Area High School recently ingested a cannabis-based edible and had to be taken to the hospital. After getting sick on school property, these students had to be transported out of the school. Ambulances were called to the high school around 8 to 10 a.m. After being taken to the hospital for observation, they were expected to be ok.

Many of the students were told earlier in the day that the edibles going around were brownies or gummy worms. It was for this reason that there was much misinformation. Many of these students spread rumors that the four students were dying or in critical condition. This resulted in many people thinking the students would not make it through the day.

A school board planning meeting had been set that same night. Officials were expected to address the incident. It is through this incident that we should learn that it is never safe to do drugs. You should never accept food or drinks from other students.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.