Music is a part of everyone’s life. It can make you feel happy or sad, or just reflect you current emotion. For example, if you just want to dance and have a good time, then I would suggest Hands Clap by Fitz and The Trumpets.
- Number ten on our list is What’s Poppin by Jack Harlow featuring Da Baby, Tory Lanez, and Lil Wayne.
- Number nine is the slower song, Before You Go by Lewis Capaldi.
- Number eight is supposedly a “TikTok classic”, Savage Love by Josh 685 and Jason Derulo.
- Coming in at number seven is Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles.
- Number six is Mood by 24Goldn featuring Iann Dior.
- Number five is Blinding Lights by The Weeknd.
- Number four is Dababy’s newest hit, Rockstar featuring Roddy Rich.
- Number three is Laugh Now Cry Later by Drake featuring Lil Durk.
- Number two is Dynamite by new boy band, BTS.
- And number one, as I am sure you have all guessed it, is WAP by Cardi B featuring Meg The Stallion.
If you would like to see the rest of the list, visit this website.