1. What was the title of your senior project?
Wharton elementary school yearbook
2. Please explain what you did for your project?
For my project I had to help make a yearbook. I had to use the computer and put pictures on pages to make up the yearbook. After the yearbook was finished I wrote every ones name in the book and handed them out!
3. What did you learn from this experience?
I learned that yearbooks are not easy to make and take a lot of hard work. Also parents can be rude when it comes to their kids in the pictures in the yearbook.
4. What is your advice to underclassmen regarding their project?
My advice to underclassmen is not to wait till the last year to do it. Just do it and get it over with!
5. What are your plans after graduation?
I hope to go for Hospitality and tourism.